Dearest Timothy,
Although I know for sure you won't read this (probably too busy living your "rockstar" life or making more girls fall for you) but I just want to say thank you. Thank you for slapping sense into me in your own funny, crude little ways.
Love lots,
Tiff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I met up with him for lunch today, inbetween studying, and told him about this little argument my dad and I had about where I'm living next year. He, Timothy, as usual gave his advice but it was different this time. Although I already knew everything he was saying to be true such as
"but he's your father and he's trying to make up for his mistake by being there for you", "he's a MAN, men don't show emotions, he just didn't know how to show it, so it came out angry", "you have a duty as a daughter to him", "you're old enough to know this - you should start looking out for others now, not just yourself". And finally,
"Just go fucking stay with your dad."And because I knew it already, and I knew that I knew it, if that makes sense, it stung all the more to realize it was true. Oh my God, now I have a dilemma.
And to think just that day I was positively 100% adamant of my decision.
12:15 AM